AST Company Profile
AST Transportation has been in business and has grown consecutively for over 17 years. Today AST
organization consisting of 380 Truck drivers, Fleet Management, Logistics supporting team, Operational
and Office supports.
AST provide truck services to the major / top steel raw material importers and steel
factories, including many fabrication workshops for Land transport of their steel structure.
AST Transportation cover all area in Eastern Seaboard throughout other area in nationwide by
utilizing 270 truck-trailers plus additional trucks from Cooperate partner truck on calling basis.
AST transport of steel products - volume average is 10,000 tons deliveries per day. Most truck are Class Euro-3 Tractors plus Semi-Truck trailers and 10 wheels trucks are engaged in AST Fleet.
Core Business of Transportation
- Steel Group, Coil, Raw Materials Steel, Steel wire rod, Steel bar, Slab etc.
- Pipeline, Plant piping, Piping applications, Tubing Steel, etc.
- Industry Equipments, Finish Products, etc.
- Food Group
Collaborated with Customers: Together
- BlueScope Steel (Thailand) Limited
- BlueScope Lysaght (Thailand) Limited
- G J Steel Public Company
- POSCO (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Siam United Steel (1995) Co., Ltd.
- Thainox Stainless Public Co., Ltd.
- Tycoons Worldwide Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Van Ood Company Co., Ltd.
- Siam Tinplate Co., Ltd.
- Sriracha Harbour Public Co., Ltd.
Photo credit: Asia Steel Transport (1999) Co., Ltd,