Safety is the first thing to DO
AST recognize its safety duties under the Land transport Law and the Work Health and Safety Act to ensure the safety and wellbeing of its employees and the safety of its transport activities
Our Dedicated Team
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL, CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
Business Development Director
FIND ALL RELATED DOCUMENTS
Asia steel transport (1999) Co., Ltd
Asia steel transport (1999) Co., Ltd is committed to take care of safety, occupational health and working environment, and promote the effective implementation of company plans, business operations and various activities in the shipping process, by consider safety, occupational health and working environment both within the corporate community and stakeholder engagement the company has established a policy of safety, occupational health and working environment as follows:
The company considered the policy and management of safety, occupational health and working environment is an important duty of the senior management, immediate supervisor, and all employees must strictly
Promulgated at. November 10, 2018
Rest hour monitoring 24 hours, control speed limit on red zone, and assistant when transporting.
Clean the transport vehicle when the driver rest.
Arrange an annual health check to ensure that the physical condition of the staff is healthy and ready to work.
Provide a repair point to replace parts for car maintenance when the driver rest.
Corporate gas stations to save travel time between fueling stations and in-house housing.
Asia Steel Transport (1999) Co., Ltd. is committed to the health and safety of all personnel and others impacted by our work activities. The purpose of this policy is to protect the health and safety of Asia Steel Transport (1999) Co., Ltd. employees and others by restricting company drivers from operating vehicles while impaired by fatigue.
This policy applies to all company employees and outlines responsibilities for top management, managers/supervisors and employees/ driver. While not all employees will be affected by fatigue in the same manner, studies have shown that fatigue may lead to:
All company employees must know the signs of fatigue and how to recognize them, how fatigue can affect a driver’s ability to safely operate a vehicle, and what actions can be taken to manage fatigue.
Promulgated at. August 15, 2019
Top Management Responsibilities
• Knowledge management to Employees about fatigue and impact;
• Monitor and review all of the fatigue management program to ensure all area comply and keep on policy and procedures
• Training about Fatigue management and update course outline.
• Supply and Support activities of Fatigue Management to Leader team, Employees and Drivers;
• Health check for new recruitment process of new drivers about physical check, blood test, heart check, optical measurement etc., and new drivers must have got result PASS: good condition.
• Yearly Health check to all drivers and result must be base on the comment of the doctor on health check which health check result will be consider in this group: Epilepsy, Diabetes, Sugar level, Color blindness, etc.,
Managers and Supervisors Responsibilities
• Implement a risk management of Fatigue Management by consultation with staff
• Comply all of Fatigue Management by appropriate rosters, overtime practices, adequate of rest hour and driving hours.
• Monitoring to team about truck planning, long distance, short distance and drivers physical check to ensure employees not risk from fatigue by daily, weekly and monthly monitor.
• Providing information and Consult, instruction and training about fatigue behavior, how to prevent risk? Manage shift driving, working hour / rest hour, and stop to work when found bad condition.
• Implement KPIs Fatigue Management and report to Top management.
• Complete & Complies in Fatigue Management Course Training.
• Manage fit to work by keep on rest hour as regulation. Report actual condition to supervisor when found sick or bad condition.
• Comply all driver physical check, Truck inspection sheet, Driving log sheet day by day.
Establishes senior management commitment to continually improve safety. Defines methods and processes needed to meet safety goals.
Continuous hazard identification that results in risk management process to determine suitable control mechanisms.
Evaluate the continued effectiveness of implemented risk control strategies.
Includes training, communication and other actions to create a safety culture across all levels of the workforce.
Key Performance Indicator
Establish key performance indicator (KPI) and safety standard for customers requirement, to deliver the desired results
Commitment Of Responsibilities
Management of responsibilities
Corrective And Improvement
Root causes of such issues are investigated, found and eliminated by modifying the process. Risk is re-evaluated
Create a development audit for work
Place of SAFETY IMPROVEMENT
Place of residence
Having accommodation within the company premises, It saves travel time
Place of cleanliness
Provide the facility and crew to clean the transportation truck while the driver rest
Place of refueling
Build the company’s petrol pump for the convenience and speed of refueling
Place of inventory
Double Warehouse Distributor, More storage and loading points equals more time savings
Place of technology
GPS Control Room was set up. Track transport, speed control, and driver rest schedule 24 hours a day
Place of innovation
Driver Monitoring and Assignment is a redesigned application for enhancing logistics and personnel management of our company